Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Barkley!

Three years ago today Luke and I made one of the best decisions since getting married. We adopted our first little baby - Barkley! He truly is part of the family. He has such a sweet personality. He has been the best dog. He has free roam of the apartment, even when we're not home & has never ruined anything. His only flaw is that he likes to get into the garbage occasionally. He LOVES to cuddle & will not let us sit on the couch without him. He still sleeps in our bed - right between us. I don't think that habit will ever change! He is adjusting to having Austin around. Every once in a while he'll get on his back legs and peek into Austin's bassinet. It is so cute! He has brought us so much happiness. We have loved every day we've had with him & look forward to many more!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that sweet Barkley! What would we do without him? I'm sure that he will become great friends with Austin.

Nancy said...

Yes, I agree with Grandma Twyla. That Barkley is so sweet! I think he will so have little Austin as his very best friend and will protect him always. Love all of you guys...

Mike and Tycie said...

Hey Amber,
You dont know me but appearently we are related on my mom's side... I think my gma is your gpa's sister! (if I remember right) So I just wanted to say hi and look forward to reading your blog!!! How old is your little boy? He is so darling!! Where do you and your husband live?
I will talk to you soon!
Tycie

Mike and Tycie said...

Oh sorry, I dont know if it lists my blog profile so that you can write me back... my address is www.mikeandtycie.blogspot.com

(sorry) lol

sarahsmiles said...

Awww, we miss you guys and Barkley! I am so glad to see you guys are doing great and love the pics and stories of little Austin - soooo cute!!! Congrats on everything!