Friday, May 15, 2009

DeDe & Kadie came to visit Austin!

My sister DeDe & my niece Kadie came out for the week to help me with Austin while Luke finished his last week of finals. It was so much fun to have them out here! They were so helpful! I was totally spoiled with a full nights sleep all week because DeDe fed Austin during the night. Kadie was a big help too. She was so good with Austin. We showed them around Sacramento & hung out at the pool everyday. We had such a great time & just wish we could do it more often. Thank you DeDe & Kadie for all of your help!

3 comments:

The O'Neils said...

What a great sister and niece you have! I bet sleeping through the night was wonderful! I'm glad your family is able to come out and help you.

Nancy said...

oh my goodness Amber. I love all those pictures of Austin. It was such a great surprise to see DeDe and Kadie on there. I loved it. I really was happy they could come and help out.

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.