Hanging out in the hot tub
Twyla let Austin open up one of his birthday presents while she was here since she wont be here for his birthday. Barkley had to get in on the action and show Austin how it's done!
Grandma Twyla gave Austin a toy that plays the song, "Old MacDonald." It happens to be one of Austin's favorite songs. When he was younger, if he ever started crying in the car we would start singing Old MacDonald and he would instantly stop. Now when we say, "Old MacDonald had a farm..." Austin sings, "E-I-E-I-O."
On Tuesday we went to the San Francisco Zoo. It is a beautiful zoo! The weather was perfect for walking around & enjoying the animals.
We went miniature golfing at Scandia Fun Center. We had a blast! Austin was really good and just hung out in his stroller most of the time. Twyla is awesome at mini golf! We've golfed with her quite a few times and she smokes us every time!
4 comments:
I LOVE the haircut!!! The Zoo looked like lots of fun. and so jealous of the warm weather!!!
Oh my gosh I love all the pictures! I'm so glad you had such a great time with your mother in law, she seems like such a sweet woman and how great to have her come out each spring break! Hey, your hot tub is working...sweet! I want to go to the SF zoo really bad, we'll have to go together sometime! :) That's so cool that Luke cut his son's hair..very impressive!
I love his haircut! I sure miss that little guy! Thanks for such a great time!
Holy cow! He looks so grown up with that haircut! I love it! I'm glad Twyla could come visit -- I'm sure she loves the company, especially this time of year -- Danny is such a hard worker!
Post a Comment