Thursday, March 11, 2010

Austin is Walking!

Austin has been taking a couple of steps here and there for the past month, but this last week he has really started taking off! Every milestone has been so exciting, but with each new stage I can't help but wish he would stop growing up so fast!!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Yeah for Austin! Ahhh for Mom.... he is growing up too fast.

Anonymous said...

Oh he is so excited to be walking! He is so cute and fun. I thought that he would be walking before he turned a year old.

Jo Lynn said...

Your little boy is adorable!!! Yeah for walking, what a little stud he is! Before you know it your boy will be into EVERYTHING!!!! You'll wish he just sat there and waited for you to come help him walk.. :)

Heather said...

Look out!!! Nothing is safe now....

Nancy said...

Oh my gosh....I can not believe he has grown so much and is walking now. It was so funny to read about the smashed bananas.... I think that is a Pearson food. I had to laugh out loud! How funny. Amber just a GREAT BIG Thank You for keeping this blog up! I only hope you can keep it up with the next ones that come along. You are the greatest! Love you and always will. Aunt Nancy