I can't believe how fast time flies & how quickly Austin is growing up! This month has been full of change. Even though Austin can't talk, it's amazing how much he understands. We've been teaching him animal sounds. He knows what a dog, monkey & lion says. He loves smashed bananas so I was feeding him one the other day and I asked him if he was a monkey. He responded by saying, "ah ah" (Monkey sounds). Too cute! One of his favorite books starts off by saying, "A cow says moo." Last week I was asking him what different animals say and when I said, "What does the cow say?" He turned around, walked over to his stack of books, and grabbed the book with the cow on the first page! I was totally impressed and thought maybe it was just a fluke thing so I asked him the same thing later and he went and found the book again! We just love him so much and can't get enough of his sweet personality and all of the silly things he does.

He started walking a couple of weeks ago and now he walks like a pro!
He has started eating more finger foods.

Shoving a graham cracker in his mouth :)
He got his second tooth earlier this month.
He loves to look at his books! Usually when he is quiet I catch him just browsing through his stack of books.

I dressed Austin in a pair of shorts for the first time since last fall. I just can't get over how much he looks like his dad in his baggy ball shorts! Thank you Grandma Hendrix for this cute outfit!


Playing Guitar Hero
3 comments:
What a super cute boy you have, love his shorts and I'm so lovin this weather! Have fun with your company, having visitors is always so fun! Yeah for walking, can't wait to see him go. Call me next week so we can get together and enjoy your weekend! :)
How fun! I love how fast they learn at this stage. Enjoy it.... it flies by! He certainly is a handsome little guy.
Hey you guys!! Thanks for your comments. I can't believe Austin is almost a year too! Time flies. He is adorable. He is the perfect mix between you two. We need to come out to visit you guys soon! We miss you guys and think about you often! I hope all is going well with you guys.
Post a Comment