Austin is growing up way too fast! Can't he just stay this age forever?! This month has been one of our favorites so far. He understands what we say and we're so amazed at how quickly he picks things up. He has learned how to say "binki" and when we ask him what Barkley says he answers "woof woof," although it sounds more like two grunts. We've been signing to him for basic things that we do every day and now he understands what they mean. He gets really excited when we sign to him that he gets to take a bath or eat or drink.
He is getting really brave and has started standing on his own. He will take two steps before falling down and realizing that he is faster at crawling. =) He loves to play chase. As soon as we say, "Austin, I'm gonna get you! You better run!" He crawls away really fast and laughs when we get him. It is the cutest!


This is his "Touchdown!" pose, although it looks like he is saying, "Look mom! No hands!" =)
We are so lucky to have such a happy baby! Austin always wakes up happy in his crib and jabbers and plays until we get him.

Luke taught Austin how to climb the stairs at church one Sunday and he has been climbing on everything ever since! His favorite things to climb are his stroller & the baby gates. Luckily he hasn't figured out how to climb OVER the baby gates yet!
5 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!! 10 months old???? Where did the time go! This age is great! He is so darling and getting so big! What a handsome little guy!! I can tell you are great parents!
We will be back in Utah in April. Will you be around this summer at all? Would LOVE to see you! It has almost been 9 years??? Is that right? Time flies!
Love you and you have a darling little boy!
cabWhat a cutie! I can't wait to see him in a few weeks. I bet he will be walking.
I can't know where that cab came from -sorry about that.
What a sweet boy, loved reading all about his new developments, glad you are capturing all of these wonderful moments! Love the picture of him sleeping, so sweet!!!!!
Can't wait to get together this next week, thank you oh so much for letting me borrow your cute clothes, wore them all! I'll call ya soon!
Isn't it so much fun! They grow up and change so fast. He is such a cutie. I'm so sad we won't get to see him again until this summer.
Post a Comment