Austin is seven weeks old & growing too fast!! He has outgrown his newborn clothes and has been wearing size three months ever since he was five weeks old. His little legs are starting to get chubby & I love it! He is starting to sleep a little longer through the night - five & six hour stretches - instead of the usual three. He has started cooing a lot & loves to smile! He smiles at me randomly during the day, but always smiles big for Luke!
3 comments:
I love the ones on the couch! He is getting big! Who does he look like?
So cute! He is going to pass up Tyson before you know it. It was good talking to you the other day!
So cute!!! The jungle outfit in the first picture is the outfit we brought Davis home from the hospital in. I love how nightgowns simplify diaper changing!
Post a Comment