Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Austin's Nursery

Here are some pictures of Austin's nursery. He is still sleeping in our room in his bassinet at night because I just can't stand the thought of him sleeping in the other room without us! He usually wakes up in the 3 o'clock hour to eat & again in the 7 or 8 o'clock hour. We're really lucky because he goes right back to bed after his 3 o'clock feeding, so I get to go right back to bed too. The last few days we have started putting Austin in his crib for his naps during the day & he LOVES it! He sleeps so good in his crib.







This is a picture of Austin napping in his crib for the first time

5 comments:

The O'Neils said...

That looks so cute! I love the colors. I think that if anyone said it is hard to find cute boy stuff should call you!

Bryce and Kella Allfrey said...

Oh that is so cute!! I love it! it makes me want another one so i can have another cute nursery!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! where did you find such a cute bedding set? You are lucky he is a good sleeper. Mine were up every two hours untill they were 6 months.

Justin and Liz said...

What a darling room! And an even cuter baby! I am so happy for you three!

Anonymous said...

What a cute nursery! I was so nervous to put Macie to bed in her room all alone, but let me tell you, it made a world of difference! She went from sleeping 5-6 hours to sleeping 8-9 hours. In one night! Just a little food for thought for you! He is such a darling boy, I can't believe how big he is!