I can't believe our little guy is already two months old! I took him to get his vaccines today. I was not looking forward to watching him get his shots. It's heartbreaking to see him in pain! We were so lucky because his nurse is in our church ward, so she was extra sweet with him! She gave him all of his shots really fast and he only cried for a minute. He has been really sleepy today and extra lovey. He woke up when we got home and cried for about 20 minutes, but calmed down once the baby Tylenol kicked in. It's the most he's ever cried! Poor guy!
This is Austin when we got home after his shots.
2 Month Stats:
Weight: 13lbs 6.4oz
Height: 24 1/4 in
Austin is healthy and growing like a weed. He is smiling and cooing a lot! If I walk out of the room he gets louder as if he is yelling at me. It's so funny! He is sleeping really good. He goes down for the night around 9 o'clock and sleeps until 4! I am so grateful for him in our lives & am loving every minute of being at home with him.
2 Month Stats:
Weight: 13lbs 6.4oz
Height: 24 1/4 in
Austin is healthy and growing like a weed. He is smiling and cooing a lot! If I walk out of the room he gets louder as if he is yelling at me. It's so funny! He is sleeping really good. He goes down for the night around 9 o'clock and sleeps until 4! I am so grateful for him in our lives & am loving every minute of being at home with him.
2 comments:
He looks so chunky in those pictures! I love it! I think I cryed harder than my kids when they get their shots~can you imagine the rest of their lifes~ every time they get hurt!!!!
He is getting so......big. You two are just the BEST parents anyone could have! I love reading all about your ventures. Seems you have a lot more time to be on this blog now that Austin is here than ever before! I am so glad for the updates. I love you.
Post a Comment