Sunday, June 14, 2009

Austin's First Beach Trip

We spent the day at the Santa Cruz beach on Saturday. It's the first time we've been to the beach this year. We had so much fun! We bought a little tent cabana so Austin didn't have to hang out in the sun. It was perfect. I was a little worried about how Austin would do with his schedule on the beach, but he was so good! He slept better at the beach than he does at home! I think he liked the sound of the ocean. Luke had fun boogie boarding while I had fun hanging out on the beach with my boys!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little guy ready for a day at the beach. Love the swim suit and the flip flops! He is getting so big! We can't wait to see him.

Anonymous said...

What a stinkin cute little boy!!! I love the outfit. and shoes! Im glad you got out and did something. Your good to remember to take your camera!!!

Justin and Liz said...

So cute! Looks like fun. I don't think they have beaches like that here in England. Glad you can share with us!
Love ya!