Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Grandma Twyla & Grandpa Danny!

Luke's parents came out to visit us for the weekend. I am so thankful to have such wonderful in-laws. They are so great to come out and visit us so often. We had so much fun with them, as always. Austin absolutely adores his grandparents. It was so much fun to watch him spend time with them. He loved being the center of their attention and showed off for them just about every chance he could.

Austin loves books and one of his favorite things was having Grandpa & Grandma read to him.


We had fun at this little shooting range in Old Sacramento.





On Saturday we went to Apple Hill in Placerville. We went to Rainbow Orchards and ate the best apple donuts! The donuts alone were worth the hour drive!


Austin had fun playing on the hay bales.



Driving the tractor




Austin & I went on a little pony ride. I used to ride horses all of the time when I was a kid, but it has been years since I've been on a horse!




I had to get a picture of this sign, since it is the same name as our oldest ;)


Grandpa Danny reading Austin his bedtime story.


Grandma & Grandpa were such good sports and spent a lot of time playing with Austin in his room. He talks so much now & as soon as they walked in he would say, "My room?" as he was running to his room, making sure they were following him.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy do we love and miss that Austin! What a fun weekend with such special people!

Ashley said...

Looks like a fun weekend!! Austin sure is a cutie!

Nancy said...

How nice Twyla and Danny can come visit you guys. It is so special for little ones to know their grandparents. It looks like they REALLY love him and spend Quality time with him. I miss you guys. (EVEN Barkley)! I love that street sign with his name on........