We were watching the Super Bowl and when the Saints scored I yelled, "Touchdown!" and put my arms up in the air. As soon as I did it, Austin put his arms in the air. It was the cutest thing! Now he does it throughout the day and we have to yell, "Touchdown!" whenever he does it. He is just getting too stinkin' smart!
3 comments:
Macie does that too and I think it is hilarious! I about died the first time she did it, during the Utah/BYU game this year. So Cute!
Austin is such a cutie!! And when you move back to Utah and live by me ;) Davis and Austin will be best friends because they have so many of the same clothes! (I bought that BB shirt in the next size for Davis.) I always knew your taste was impeccable! I miss you!!
LOVE those TOUCHdown photos! He will be our first little Olympian! Hopefully some day!
Post a Comment