Wednesday, January 20, 2010

9 Months Old!

Each month it gets more difficult to take Austin's picture because he will not sit still and loves to be on the go!

He is learning what the word, "No" means. Whenever he is getting into something that he shouldn't, I tell him no & he usually stops what he is doing, turns to look at me, & then smiles this huge smile! What a little stinker!

He just got his first tooth! Last night he was really whiny & cried real tears whenever I set him down. That is not like Austin at all, so I put my finger in his mouth to feel his gums & sure enough - I felt a little tooth! I've been thinking that he was teething for months now so it's nice to know that now he finally is!

He babbles a lot and has formed words like ba ba & mama a few times, but hasn't associated them with the object yet. He loves to follow Barkley around and keeps us busy all the time. He is such a good baby and we love him so much! I am so thankful that I'm able to be at home with him. I have enjoyed every minute. Every day brings a new adventure!








Practicing to be just like his daddy!


This last month he has started sticking out his tongue. Maybe it has something to do with getting teeth.....


My favorite pictures of Austin are when he is sleeping. He loves to cuddle with his puppy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is growing up way too fast. What a cute boy!

The Pearson's said...

Hey Luke and Amber! I just found your blog! You guys look great, and now you have a family! This is our blog...we are going to add you and follow you now! Have a great day!

Nancy said...

What a sweetheart! I am so glad you are staying home with Autin to see his EVERY move! Love you....