He has started eating rice cereal and he loves it! He has figured out how to get around and is rolling all over the place. I can't leave the room for a second or he rolls over to Barkley's dog bed and tries to gnaw on the doggie toys! He is very close to scooting or crawling. He can get his legs up underneath him, he just needs to figure out how to get his arms to cooperate.
I can't see any teeth trying to break through, but he is sure teething! I have to keep a bib on him or his shirt get soaked! Everything goes straight to his mouth, including his hands. He loves it when I rub his gums because half the time he laughs when I do it. He will grab my finger and stick it in his mouth. He has even put his binky in his mouth all by himself!
The biggest change this month has been for me because Austin is sleeping in his crib during the night instead of sleeping in a bassinet in our room. I cried the first night and slept on the floor in his nursery for a week before finally deciding that he is perfectly happy in his crib without his mama.
We are so blessed to have such a happy, healthy baby. He has been so much fun and every day brings something new. I love spending every minute with him and wouldn't trade it for the world!
4 comments:
Wow! He's getting so big!! I love the picture of him smiling. So cute!
So Cute!! He has changed and grown so much since we saw you guys. Glad you're not sleeping on the floor anymore! :) Is he sleeping better at night?
I Love the pictures! You made me cry when you said you just laid by his crib at night. I remember many moments like that. You are such a good mommy!
I can't believe he is 5 months old now! It goes so fast! He is so darling!
Oh my Gosh, Austin is looking more and more like Luke. I love those pictures you are posting every month. You are so funny, sleeping on the floor in his room when he got transported to his own room....and crying...I wonder if your mom did that with you???? probably not!!!. After the first or second one, you can not wait to put them in the crib right from the beginning! Well, I love that you love him so much and you are such a good mommy. Time goes by so fast and soon he will be having his first birthday, a tooth, and walking. Doesn't take long at all..... I love and miss you. Have fun with him. Tell Barkley and Luke hi from me. Love ya.
Post a Comment