I had two baby showers on Saturday! One here in Sacramento & one back home in Price. A friend from church threw me a baby shower on Saturday morning. She has a beautiful home & had it all decorated for a baby boy! It was so cute! She prepared yummy food & we played some really fun games. We played "The Price is Right" & "Nursery Rhyme Jeopardy". It was so much fun! I got a lot of really cute things. I knew I wouldn't be able to attend my baby shower in Utah because it was too close to my due date for me to fly, so when Debbie told me she was throwing me a baby shower I was so excited! That is one thing that I really love about the church - I always feel like I have a family away from home.




My sisters & my mom threw me a shower on Saturday afternoon. Since I couldn't be there in person, my sister & I both bought web cams so I could virtually be there! It was awesome! I could see & talk to everyone that was there. They would open up their presents in front of the camera so I could see what they got for the baby! I've never used a web cam before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I would definitely recommend them! It honestly felt like I was there. It was so much fun to see & talk with everyone! I'll definitely be using it to stay in touch with family & friends - especially when the baby comes!
5 comments:
Yeah! I am so happy they had a baby shower for you! They are so much fun! I did the same thing with the web cam, except my dear father in law, bless his heart, tried and tried to get the sound to work but it wouldn't. I was just a huge head on a monitor with no sound. Fun but weird at the same time.
You look so cute! Can't wait to see your little man! Oh so exciting! You will be a great mommy! I sure wish we were neighbors or something so we could hang out and let our kids play! Your hubby can be a JAG (legal) officer in the military and we can fallow each other around! Think about it!:) Love ya!
I can't believe your due date is getting so close! Good luck with everything, being a mom is amazing, but a lot of work. I'm glad to see that you have friends there in Sacramento that can help you out. Don't be afraid to ask for help, it doesn't make you a bad mom, it will actually make you a better mom. I can't wait to see pictures of your little man!
Amber, I am so glad you posted pictures on your blog. I love seeing them and reading all about you and Luke's new adventures since you were married. Now another great addition to your life will soon be here. We can hardly wait! I am glad your mom will be there soon to help you. Keep us posted! Love Aunt Nancy
Congrats on the growing family! It seems like I haven't seen you forever. JaNae told me about your blog and I recently started one here in good old Price. I'll have to add you to my blog friends so we can keep in touch better. Congratulations again.
Carli (Jensen) O'Neil
Yeah for baby showers!!! Good luck with everything -- let me know how it goes. I've been thinking of you lots! Have you picked out a name yet?
Post a Comment