It's no secret that I love birthdays. I even love celebrating other people's birthdays as much as my own. I feel like you are never too old to celebrate. It's your special day and that is exactly how you should feel...special. Stella and I celebrated my birthday a couple of days early. We spent the better part of Saturday thrift shopping and ate lunch at a yummy mexican restaurant. Luke kept the boys and Stella and I thrift shopped our little hearts out. ha. It was so fun to just have some adult girl time. Oh ya, and the shopping was an added bonus. ;) My birthday was on a Wednesday so Luke had to work. The boys and I spent the day shopping in Manteca. Maurices is my favorite clothing store and the closest one is about 50 miles away, so we made a day of it. The boys were so good. Aust kept telling me happy birthday and that we were going to have a great day. They were so patient. We ate lunch at McDonald's and shopped at a couple of thrift stores. I think Austin likes thrifting as much as I do. It's fun to look for treasures. And by treasures, I mean he loves the toy aisle. ha
We ate dinner with our friends Casey, Jo Lynn, and their two kiddos. Notice the ginormous scoop of ice cream Austin is about to eat? ha
Jo Lynn made me this pumpkin sheet cake that was sooo good! Too good! I think I ate half the pan myself. It was even better the next day. We ate it for breakfast. ;)
All of the kiddos helped me blow out the candles. I had a great day. I'm so thankful for family and friends. Thank you for making me feel special.




1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!! Seriously... that cake looks delish!!!!
Post a Comment