Our little man is almost a year old! It's just not fair that babies have to grow up. This month he got his first tooth! It is his big top tooth on the right. He was pretty cranky and yelled a lot for a couple of days. Poor guy was teething and miserable. For a week straight he let me rock him to sleep. Normally he can't relax and tries to get out of my arms, but for the past little while he just snuggles me and falls to sleep while I rock him. I love it! Very randomly would Austin let me rock him to sleep. I love that Teague is almost a year old and still lets me do it. One thing that I learned with Austin is that babies grow up way too fast and move onto the next stage quicker than I would like. I am trying to hold onto Teague's infancy as long as I possibly can, because once they grow up, there's no going back.
I love his hair! It naturally stands up straight on the top. I don't think I have actually ever combed his hair. He is just naturally this handsome! ha
He is always happy in the morning!
His new favorite thing is to get into the cupboards. Time to baby proof!
I love the look on his face! I laughed when I saw him like this and grabbed my camera. Austin said, "Teague's just chillin like a villian." haha
This could possibly be my favorite picture of Teague thus far!
1 comment:
Amber... Your family is so adorable!! You look amazing as well!!! I was so excited to come across your blog!!!! It is super fun seeing what your up to!!!! We have a blog, but it is private. I am more than happy to send you an invite if you would like!!! email me your address at melstoker@msn.com. Your family is so beautiful! I bet you are enjoying cali weather right now :)!!!
Post a Comment