Our little baby is already half way through his first year! He is changing so fast. Too fast. He is such a happy baby. He is sleeping great in his crib! He is sleeping through the night and twice this month I put him down for his last "afternoon nap" and he slept right through the night until the morning! The Friday before Easter we put him to bed at 7:00 pm and he slept until 10:30 am Saturday morning! I finally had to go check on him to make sure he was still breathing! He is such a good natured baby. Almost always happy. He is eating all kinds of baby food now. He loves oatmeal, fruit, and most of his vegetables. He is not all that crazy about green vegetables, like green beans, but neither was Austin. I can't blame him. I love green beans, but the pureed ones leave a lot to be desired. He rolls all over the place and has started to army crawl or inch his way to get where he wants to go. Babies change the most in their first year of life. I hope the next six months go by a whole lot slower than the first.



Everything goes straight to his mouth
He likes to kick and it looks like he is swimming. Aust did that a lot too.
He knows his name and turns to look at you if you are talking.
In this picture he was looking up at his big brother.
He kicked his pajamas off
There is nothing more precious than a sleeping baby.
He loves to play peek a boo. He can put the blanket over his face and pull it off himself.
He laughs so much!
*disclaimer: This is the only time I have put him on the counter in his Bumbo seat. I know it isn't safe.
It was just a cute photo op.
Such a happy babe!
Teague and his daddy. I love my handsome boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment