Austin's favorite snack is a fruit & yogurt parfait from McDonald's. We took him there to get his parfait & play at the play place. Of course it was closed for maintenance, so we went to Toys R Us instead. A good second choice for Aust. :)
We spent an afternoon at the Sacramento Children's Museum. I've heard it is a small place, so I wasn't expecting much, but it ended up being so fun! It was perfect for Austin. I will definitely be taking him back.
Painting a masterpiece
Grandma Twyla holding Teague
This was Austin's favorite thing to do. You stuff little pom-pom's and scarves into the pipes & watch them fly out of the end of the pipes. Even the adults had fun doing this!
Grandma Twyla with the boys. Look how cute their outfits are! Twyla got them for the boys. She has SUCH good taste! I love Teaguer's little matching shoes!
We took the boys to Fairy Tale Town. It was their first time there & Austin had a blast!
Austin driving a tractor
There was music playing on stage so Austin went up and danced with a few other kids. He really loves his music.
Sliding down the slide at Owl's house. He is so brave. This slide is steep!
Walking the crooked mile
This picture proves what an awesome dad Luke is. He slid down the rabbit hole with Aust. Luke is so tall & this tunnel is pretty small.
Grandma & Austin in the castle
Teague was really with us at Fairy Tale Town. I just didn't get any pictures of him. He was such a good boy & just chilled in the stroller the whole time.
Grandma, Austin, & Luke in front of the castle

1 comment:
I LOVE the Arizona Children's Museum!! We have the same Whoosh thing with the pom poms and scarves and that is one of Kade's favorites too! Looks like a fun week!! :)
Post a Comment