Friday, March 4, 2011

Austin loves to sing!

Austin has been singing for the last couple of months & he is starting to get pretty good at it. Today I was able to catch him singing some of his favorite tunes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that we have quite the singer in the family. Great job, Austin!

Christy said...

He is getting so big! That is sweet to hear your kids sing. Cute little boy!

THE IVERSON"S said...

He is SO BIG!! Wow!! He is a fantastic singer lol. So cute!

Ashley said...

So cute!! Man...he can hit some HIGH notes on that Barney song! :) Love it!

Elizabeth said...

I'm so impressed with how many words he knows! And his attention span is amazing too -- I think the only thing Davis can do for 2 minutes and 35 seconds straight is watch tv (or run around)!

Shannon Heugly said...

So cute! I am amazed at his ability to vocalize at his age! Smart, smart!