Ok, so I am a complete slacker for not updating our blog since November! The Holidays were great! We were able to spend two weeks in Utah with family. It was great to be home for the holidays and to celebrate with a white Christmas, however, it sure was nice to come back to sunny Sacramento where the weather has been in the upper 60's!
I was terrible about taking pictures during Christmas, so I have no pictures to post of our vacation. There's something about being pregnant and HUGE that makes me not want to grab my camera every five minutes.....=)
Luke & I are doing great. Luke is back in school & working part time at the Yolo County Public Defender's Office. I am still working & counting down the days until maternity leave. There are only 11 weeks left until our little guy is due! We are so excited! Barkley is as cute as ever & just celebrated his third birthday on January 9th!
3 comments:
Ok, you posted something but that is UNACCEPTABLE! WE NEED BELLY PICTURES!!! Come on! I'll bet you look so freakin cute! You can email them to me if you don't want to put them up, but I would LOVE to see some pictures! Glad to hear everything is going well! So, any plans for a trip to England??? You know, you still have 7 weeks until they won't let you fly! That is plenty of time! Or, you could have the baby here!! It is free! You could get a trip to England AND a free baby!Think about it! Love ya!
Yeah for a new post! I can't believe you only have 11 weeks left -- that means I have only 16! Hopefully you're more prepared than I am!
Well, that was at least an update! Thanks. I will also be looking for a few photos. We miss having a monthly update. April will be here before you know it! Love and Miss you.
Post a Comment