Luke and I went to my ultrasound appointment yesterday. The technician asked us if we wanted to know the gender before we got started. I thought for sure we were having a girl. Literally the second she put the ultrasound wand on my stomach she said, "Oh this one is easy, you're having a boy!" I couldn't believe she could tell so fast! I started crying because I was so happy and Luke was laughing because he was so excited. I've always been excited that we are having a baby, but knowing if it's a boy or a girl makes it that much more exciting! The ultrasound lasted about 30 minutes and then she turned the screen toward us and explained what we were seeing. She said that all of his organs were in place & everything looked good. Because of his growth, she moved my due date from the 18th of April to the 12th! It was so amazing to be able to see our little guy. My favorite part was that Luke was able to see him as well. We can't wait to meet him!
He is face down & you can see his spine

Proof that it's a boy!

You can see his face on the left with his little arm next to his head

His heartbeat
8 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so thrilled for you and can't wait to meet the little guy. (But we'll be patient. That's better for all involved.) So, is it just me or is he sucking his thumb in the first pic? so fun.....
Yea!!!! I'm so excited for you both. Now we know we are both having little boys! Maybe they will be best of friends like their dads! :)
Hooray!! We are so excited for you! Tyson will have a buddy now. And how great that they moved your due date up. I love when that happens. Glad that everything went well and he looks healthy. Congrats!
Yay!! we are so happy for you guys!! We can't wait to see you on Christmas!! Hope all is well!!
Congratulations Luke and Amber!!! That is so exciting! Amber will be surrounded by boys who love her :)
Congratulations! Boys are so much fun!
WOW! You can certainly see he is A BOY in that one photo.
I am happy for you guys. You deserve the best. Lots and lots of boys surrounding you, Amber!
At least you know it will be a little earlier than you were previously told. That is always good.
I love you and will be excited to meet the little sweetie. I know you will be great parents.
CONGRATS! So exciting! Can't wait to meet the little guy! If you two are going to be in Utah for the holidays and have some free time let's get together!
Post a Comment