Luke's parents took the whole family on an amazing vacation to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We stayed in a condo right on the beach for an entire week! It was so much fun to wake up every morning and walk straight down to the beach! That's the life! The weather was great and the water was 80 degrees! We had the best time hanging out at the beach all day and staying up late. Thank you Danny & Twyla for an unforgettable vacation!
The condo we stayed in
The view of the ocean from our balcony



Justin & Luke catching a wave
Amber & Mindy



Luke, Jason & Colby

Luke, Jason, Danny & Justin miniature golfing

Twyla & Danny
6 comments:
Amber,
You guys are so stinkin' cute! I miss you so much! You were in Utah this month? I am here right now! I will be here for few more weeks. Sad I missed your visit!
I love your blog! I Finally updated mine this summer. Glad to see you are having a good time! So, when are you going to come visit me in England? ThanksGIving is good for us!:)
Love ya!
Liz
Cute blog!! It was so fun spending time with you guys at Myrtle Beach. On our way to the airport that last morning Ellie was asking where you and Luke were. We told her you already left and she said we needed to hurry and catch you at the airport. Hope you guys are doing well. Love ya!
I enjoyed going through your blog. Thank you for making it for all of us to see. I really love the photos of everyone. Looks like your life is going well for you, Luke, and Barkley. I love the skooter too. With the money you save on gas, you may think of buying a plane ticket to come Back East! We would love to see that happen. Love, Aunt Nancy
Welcome to the blogging world! It looks like you guys are having such a fun summer. You guys are so cute. I am glad you are enjoying your time in California!
I'm glad to see you haven't dropped off the face of the earth--I was worried! I miss having you around the office. I don't have anyone to talk to except Jeff, and he isn't half as fun as you! I'm glad you had a great vacation. Danny said he did CPE on the beach; I'm glad to see from your pictures that you took advantage of the water!
Love your blog! Welcome to blog land! Looks like you and Luke had fun at Myrtle Beach. We missed you guys!
Post a Comment