Since this was the last weekend before Luke starts school again, we made one last trip to the beach! We drove down to Santa Cruz Beach which is about a 2 1/2 hour drive. We love it because it is dog friendly, so we get to take the Barkster with us! The beach is one of our favorite places to be, so it was a perfect ending to such a great summer.
He had so much fun that he completely wore himself out!
He slept like this almost the entire way home!




Barkley at the beach.......
Barkley - two minutes after leaving the beach!
4 comments:
I just love looking at all your pictures. You do a great job at all of them. Good luck with school Luke. Sounds like you guys have had a wonderful weekend. Love, Aunt Nancy
I'm glad you guys made it to the beach one more time. Barkley looks so cute! Tell Luke good luck with school. Have you started Breaking Dawn?
Hey! It was so good to hear from you two! It looks like you are having a good time in Cali! I can't believe Luke is in his second year! We really need to take a trip down south to see you. Good luck with school and work, call us the next time you are in town. By the way thank you so much for the cute dress for Anna! I have a thank you note, that even made it through the move, but no address for you. I am the worst! Thanks again.
Okay, so I found your blog through Kella's (blame it on her). I am so glad to have another blog to read. BTW: I love your hair straight. I don't think I have ever seen it straight.
-Christy
Post a Comment