I am a picture addict. I am constantly taking pictures. It drives Luke crazy! I feel like I remember times, things, people, and places better if I have a picture of it. I have lots of memories, but the memories I remember more vividly are the ones that I can look at a photograph of. I feel like if I don't have a picture of it, I won't remember it. Which brings me to why I wanted to get our family pictures taken. I do love having an updated photo of our whole family in our home, but more than that, I wanted pictures of our boys. They grow so fast...too fast! The last time we had our family picture taken was when Austin was 6 months old. He has grown and changed SO MUCH since then! And now Teague is even older than that! All of these reasons are why I keep blogging. At first, it was so that our family & friends from back home could stay in touch & see what we were doing. I used to be great at journaling. I have kept a diary since I was in Elementary School. Over the past year or two, I have really slacked on consistently writing entries. I even tried to get into scrap booking. I wanted my kids to have their very own scrapbook of at least their entire first year of life. I started Austin's book, but after only completing a dozen pages, I found it very overwhelming. I have a billion pictures & a ton of supplies, but can't seem to take the time to sit down and really work on it. That is why I am so thankful for this blog! One of my girlfriends printed off her blog and made it into a book with a hard cover. It was so fun to look through! I am really trying to post more often and be more detailed in my posts because it has taken the place of journaling and scrap booking for me.
Anyway, I wanted to have our pictures taken before the boys got any bigger! I just happened to find this photographer online. Her name is Jessica LoCicero. She is so amazing! We wanted our pictures taken in Old Sacramento. We lived in West Sacramento for four years and it is only minutes from Old Sac. We go there all the time, so it was a special place for us to get photographed. She found so many awesome places there for great backgrounds. I have happy boys, but it is like pulling teeth to get them to genuinely smile! She was so patient and really worked hard. I was looking for someone that would take our pictures & sell me all of the images on a CD without charging a fortune. She was perfect! Here is her link if you want to check her out. I highly recommend her! Jessica LoCicero Photography
I love these boys!
I don't know how my boys ended up with blue eyes, but they're so beautiful! Austin's eyes have started turning more green, but Teague still has bright blue eyes like my dad.
I love my handsome boys!
Tickling Teague
I love Teague's expression
Austin was so excited to be by the trains!
Jessica told Aust that Lightning McQueen was in her camera lens, so he was trying to find him. :)
I love pictures of little feet!
The pictures of us on the yellow bridge are my favorite! The wind was blowing & the kids weren't cooperating too well...but the yellow bridge is Austin's favorite so it makes it special. Every time we head down town or to Old Sac, Aust always wants to look at the yellow bridge. He is fascinated by it.























3 comments:
love. love. LOVE your family pics!! Kirk and I looked at them together and can't believe how big Aust and Teague are!! We need to visit you guys!!!! Miss you!
Those pics of you and Austin are sooo cute! Miss you!
Oh Amber, your family is growing up so fast. You all look so very very happy. Your hair is so long now and beautiful, just like you.
I wish I could see Teague and meet him. Little Autin is certainly turning out to be quite a little young man. I just love reading your stories and learning to love your family through the beautiful pictures you post. I love and miss you so much. Aunt Nancy
Post a Comment