Monday, June 25, 2012

Teague is 7 Months!

I have been such a slacker in blogging lately. I didn't ever take an "official" 7 month picture of Teague. But, I do have pictures of him at 7 months old, so I'll blog with them. He is sitting up on his own now & army crawls all over the place. We finally had to "baby proof" the house and move some plants that used to sit on the floor. He is such a happy baby. We are so lucky to have him!



 His first time in a swing


 Crawling around at the park


 Teague can hold his own bottle! This is a big deal for us because I NEVER had Aust hold his own bottle! When we finally transitioned to a sippy cup I had to teach him how to drink it himself by laying down on the floor. ha.


 Austin got this Lightning McQueen balloon for his birthday. It has a little clip on the end of the string & it was Teague's favorite thing to grab onto and crawl around with. It was so cute to see him dragging this balloon wherever he went!


Just chillin in the stroller. He is such a happy baby!

No comments: