Luke took his last final on Tuesday night! He said that it felt pretty good to walk out of the classroom after finishing his last test at McGeorge. I asked him if he honked the horn the whole way home and he just laughed. He said that it felt good to be done with finals, but thinking about studying for the bar exam kind of brings him back to reality. He graduates next week and then starts the bar prep classes the following Monday. I am so proud of him! He has worked so hard during every minute of Law School. He has excelled in school all while working part time, being a great husband, and an amazing dad. I don't know how he has managed to balance it all, but he has and he did it without ever complaining. We love him so much and are so proud of him! Congratulations Luke!!!

Luke in the courtroom at McGeorge
Just getting home from his last day of school!!!
We went to Leatherby's to celebrate
We ordered the Daddy Dave's Banana Special. Yes, there is a banana underneath that ginormous mound of delicious ice cream!!!
Luke didn't eat the whole thing all by himself. Our good friend Stella, Austin, & I helped him eat it!

This is what was left. We tried our hardest, but couldn't finish it. It would easily feed at least 6 adults!
7 comments:
Way to go Luke! We are very proud of you too! The ice cream looks good-hope you enjoyed it!
You have worked really hard these past three years, you deserve to celebrate. We love you!
Yay! i bet you are all excited he is done! Does that mean you are coming back to utah now?
Yeah! Kirk's last final is Friday. He said he's going golfing with Luke to celebrate finishing law school. If they don't finish too late we should go out for dinner.
Yeah Luke, so awesome!!!!!! I'm sure that feels great, now for the bar exam. :) Wow, leatherby's rocks doesn't it? I haven't been there since Utah...mmmm looks so good and you guys tore it up! Once we get moved I'm sure we'll be able to hang out again, sorry life is crazy right now! :)
Yay Luke! Congrats! I hope your exam goes well! And Amber... Yes! We need to have a visit SOON. Our babies are growing up and not together lol. And I have never been to LEatherby's but dang it looks so good. Hope you all are doing well :)
Oh my heck! Is it just me or did that go fast? I guess you have been gone for three years though... I think? Congrats Luke!
HOOOORRRAAAYYY!! Congratus Luke and Amber! You deserve credit to, believe me.
Ok seriously... that ice cream makes me sick! I'm glad Luke didn't eat that all by himself. :)
Post a Comment