He has grown up so much this month! He started crawling shortly after he turned 6 months old & our apartment hasn't been the same ever since! Every morning when we get up we have to barricade all of the doorways so Austin doesn't crawl into the other rooms. Furniture is his new favorite toy! He'll crawl over to the couches, chairs, or end tables & pull himself up.
He no longer uses his infant tub. He baths like a big boy & loves it! He crawls around the tub & loves to play with his bath toys.
He started sleeping completely through the night during the last two weeks. He no longer wakes up for his 5 o'clock feeding. He is so funny in the morning! We'll walk in to get him and he is always standing in the corner of his crib just smiling & jabbering! He has four binkies that we keep in his crib & they are always on the floor when we go in to get him. He is such a fun, happy baby & we just love him more and more everyday!
3 comments:
He is so cute and so big! I bet he's walking in not too long, it sounds like he's really strong. He is such an adorable little boy!
I can't believe he is standing so well! And I'm jealous he is sleeping through the night. With two ear infections, Davis has definitely regressed. He is waking up every couple of hours again.... We are going to have some serious sleep training to do soon! What did you do to help him sleep? I hear you are coming out soon -- give me a call if you have a chance for another play date!
I read two books that helped a ton! "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" & "Sleeping Through the Night." One of the most helpful things that I learned was that we were putting him to bed too late. He was going to bed at 9:30 or 10:00. We gradually moved his bedtime to 8:00 & he started sleeping better! Crazy but it worked! I highly recommed both books. Also - I will definitely call you when we're in town!
Post a Comment