Saturday, August 15, 2009

Newport Beach

Luke goes back to school on Monday so he took last week off so we could have a little vacation. We booked a hotel using Priceline and I totally recommend it! You can stay at really nice hotels for cheap. We spent a few days in Orange County and went to Newport Beach. The weather was perfect! It was so nice to get away and spend time together before the craziness of school starts!

Austin looks a little bald because we gave him his first haircut about two weeks ago. We buzzed his head so that his hair will grow in even. It was a little shocking at first, but it looks so much better.

Doesn't he look like a little man watching TV?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Austin is starting young to love the beach just like his daddy! What a cute little beach bum!
So glad tht you guys could go on a little vacation before school starts.

Justin and Liz said...

Wow! He is so stinkin cute!! What a hot mama you are too!!(the blessing pictures.) Don't you love the "squeeze in every moment you can before school starts" vacations! They are the best because you know what is coming next and you just enjoy every minute of it!!
Hope all is well! BTW, my parents have that same super man pillow case at there summer home that your parents have in there camper trailer. Is it old? Ours was my brothers when he was little, so at lest 30 years old!
Love ya and love the pictures!!

Kristyn said...

So jealous! Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm so glad. Austin has changed a lot in just a month. These boys need to not grow up so fast! He is so cute!!

Christy said...

I am so glad that you could escape! Austin gets cuter every picture I see of him. I love all of the pictures on Austin's blessing day. I am happy that you could make it here for that special day.